Microsoft Teams is a platform that has combined all necessary forms of communication within a work place. It often takes a group of people to turn ideas into realities and so Microsoft teams has made this easier by letting users chat, meet, share files and work with business apps all on the same platform.
Its purpose is to keep users work environment more organized and make it easier to find information.
Its features will enable users to collaborate efficiently and keep their work and ideas all in one place which inevitably makes it easier to come back to important information later in time.
Our Team can work with you to show all the features of Microsoft Teams and help your organization communicate in an efficient way without compromising your security.
Communicate through threaded and persistant chat with additional features:
- Rich text capable
- Chat, call, and meet across devices, including mobile
- @mention someone to ensure the see your mention
- Keep interactions engaging with memes and animated Gifs
- File sharing in chat
Streamline collaboration and improve teamwork:
- Search for content, files, and people
- Track project chats, notes, files, and meetings in one place
- Office 365 apps are built-in Teams for easy access to SharePoint, OneNote, Power BI, Planner, and more
- Communicate directly by @mentioning and tagging team members
- Co-author in real time using connected Office and other apps
Supports both private and channel meetings in more productive, real-time meetings with:
- High definition audio, web and video conferencing
- Presentation and application sharing
- Cloud recording of meetings with transcription and translation
- Share content and use intelligent features like background blur and scheduling assistance from mobile
Connect with anyone through phone system:
- Have a dedicated phone number for domestic and international calls
- Advanced features including voicemail, transfer, and emergency calling (e911)
- Advanced call management including, call routing, auto attendant, and reporting
- Hybrid voice using Direct Routing